Copyright (c) 2014 by Maribeth Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maribeth -- Blogmeister

gif animation-

by Maribeth teacher: Mark Ahlness

I am thinking about Ms. Bailey coming back because she was in a car accident. I think she will be ok because she has a broken arm I think she’ll be ok to play the piano.
Article posted October 24, 2006 at 11:26 AM • comment (1) • Reads 155 • Return to Blog List

Dear Maribeth, I’m Alondra. I like how you wrote the post “Ms. Bailey Coming Back”. I liked it because in our school we had a teacher that had a baby, and she wasn't here for along time and she played the piano too.

Sincerely,
Alondra

Posted March 30, 2007 at 01:52 PM by • Alondra

Hi my name is Maribeth. I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade and I am in room twelve. That is Mr. Ahlness class. I have a dog at Mexico. Almost all my mom's family live there. My favorite thing to do at recess is going on the monkey bars and my other favorite thing to do at recess is tetherball. I have two sisters and zero brothers. I have ten friends, some at school and some friends at home. I always play with them they live by me. They go on my bus too. On the weekends my cousins come to my house or some times I go their house. This year my mom and dad are going to make me a party for my birthday!