Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryce S. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryce S. -- Blogmeister

FEAR THE BULL

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Bryce S. teacher: Mrs. Brown

Favorite Game

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Bryce                                                                                January 11, 2011

ESSAY ON FAVORITE GAME

My favorite game is basket ball because I love the sport I play it a lot and my friends play it. The reason I like basketball is because I am good at it, I get to see my friends a lot more and it keeps me out of trouble.

The reason I like this games is because I get to play a lot. I think I play a lot because I pay attention in practices and know how to play the sport.

The reason like to see my friends is most of the time after games and practices I get to go to one of their houses and stay over night before the games on Sundays.

The reason I say “It keeps me out of trouble” is because when I am home I usually do something I’m not suppose to.

Article posted January 14, 2011 at 08:21 AM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

heeyyaa,My name is bryce i love to play sports and love to watch tractor pulls.i love big ford trucksto.i am a very nice and athletic.i have a girlfriend. and i am a big john deere fan..oh yah i like Auburn oklahoma, ohio state , oregon, tcu, nebraska and alabama