Copyright (c) 2014 by Rye 7th Team Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rye 7th Team -- Blogmeister

Rye JH - 7th Grade Team-

7th Grade Team

Discover what's happening in the 7th grade classes at Rye Jr. High (A Middle School) in Rye, NH, US.

by Rye 7th Team

Rye Jr. High School
Ms. Adams' Science Blog
RJH 7th Team Web Page

Hiding in the Art Room. Fix the pic by reinserting
With my hiding in the art room project I had to do many things to get my picture into another picture. There are many steps to get the picture in the way it is below. First you had to choose a place to hid in the art room for instance I chose to hide in a box in a cabinet. Secondly you had to choose your position like when I was in the box I put my hands against the glass. Next you go to gimp and upload your pictures. When your pictures are uploaded you set your background with the picture of you hidden in a certain spot. After that you use the lasso tool and trace your self as best as you can and don't worry if you mess up everyone messes up look at me. Now after that you insert yourself into your background and adjust yourself to your liking and voila, perfecto. That is as easy as it gets thanks for reading and a good day.

Current Class
Past Class

Locations of visitors to this page --- Moon Phase Badge___

CURRENT MOON
--
Uploaded with ImageShack.us badge3042c1a2778dc5c7e5401bf2732221ecff2da72d Earthcast11 Badge ----