Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I love Halloween. On halloween you get candy and everyone can participate.

I also like halloween because it’s not just for one religion. You can be Christian , Jutish, or Hebrew. Any religion. So I can hangout with all my friends on mater what. It would be boring without my friends. The thing that makes halloween great is being with friends. That is if there not sick or out of town.

I love candy. It’s tasty. It’s like heaven on earth. My favorite is the full size Snickers bar. I love the chocolate over peanuts and the carmel on the bottom. Another good thing about getting candy is that you can trade with your friends. Well if you have a piece of candy you don’t like, one of your friends might like that and you can get something that you like.

I LOVE CANDY, because it tastes like heaven on earth.