Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

-

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

What is My Favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!

Christmas is awesome!!! I love the decorations and the SNOW!

We put lights on a pole that holds up our house. Green and Red lights go there!!! We also put lights on our tree. The lights on the tree light up the whole room, giving it a Christmas glow! My dad hates putting up the lights because he is allergic to the tree!!! But luckily he can survive Christmas because he stays as far away from the tree as possible. The ornaments are super cool! I think, “What is a tree without ornaments?” The ornaments are like a spice, they make the tree more colorful, and creative! My mom sits on the ground unwrapping the ornaments from their package while my dad puts them up high because we can’t reach up that high and Ryan, Charlotte, and I run and put them down low!

I also love Christmas because of the SNOW! Every year my dad, Ryan, and I make a snow fort in our backyard. We have blocks that make snowblocks. The snowblocks are green and they are rectangles they also have a handle so you can hold it. Ryan and I put the snowblocks on the fort while my dad makes the blocks! After we make a snowfort. The fort is usually the size of a tree house!!!( Not the height) We make a snowman. First we make one in our yard and then we move on to our neighbors house and they usually give toffee!!!

I love christmas, everyones mood seems to lighten up! Christmas is awesome=http://!!!!

Article posted January 10, 2011 at 02:16 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles