Copyright (c) 2014 by Caitlin M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Caitlin M -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Caitlin M

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Weather

I think that my favorite part of science would have to be weather. This is because I find it really interesting how the weather changes so frequently. Also, in places like Long Island, there are 4 different seasons. I am really excited to learn weather which I think is our next topic. This would actually be one of the more helpful topicsĀ in scienceĀ because then I might actually understand what the weathermen are saying on the news.

Article posted January 9, 2011 at 08:38 PM • comment (2) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

Hi, Caitlin!
I'm excited to learn about weather too. I feel like it's actually useful in life, unlike some of the others.
Posted January 13, 2011 at 09:56 PM by • Jessica S
Thanks for the comment.
Yeah, the only reason I didn't like Astronomy was because it's long.
-Danielle
Posted January 13, 2011 at 04:26 PM by • Danielle S