Copyright (c) 2014 by Sawyer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sawyer -- Blogmeister

Sawyer's World of Idias

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sawyer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My new year’s resolution is to write neater for spelling because my writing is a little sloppy. So for me it’s a little hard but I can do it no matter what.

My second resolution is to eat a little healthier. I don’t know why but I just feel like it.

My last resolution is to build a robot that stands on two wheels in a week. It will be hard but I think I can do it.
Article posted January 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM • comment (4) • Reads 352 • Return to Blog List

I thought you would need an expensive gyro sensor, but I like your idea to use switches near the wheels to tell the robot when to correct its balance. You can totally do this!
Posted January 14, 2011 at 08:00 AM by • Andrecules
Sawyer you don't write bad. You eat healthily Sawyer. A robot that can stand on two wheels in a week
Posted January 10, 2011 at 02:06 PM by • Deigo
I like your resolutions. They are so cool. I like the part where you said you would build a robot in a week. That would be cool.
Posted January 10, 2011 at 02:06 PM by • nathaniel
Is it true that your writing is kind of sloppy? Wow sawyer that's really cool A robot that can stand.
Posted January 10, 2011 at 02:05 PM by • jacob