Copyright (c) 2014 by Anna Tucker Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anna Tucker -- Blogmeister

AT's blog

3H 2010-11

by Anna Tucker

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year's Resolution                      

Hi! My New Year’s Resolution is to write neater because some of my writing is a little hard to read. To fix that I will practice all the letters, look at typed letters to get an idea, or write letters over and over again. That is my New Year’s Resolution and I hope I meet my goal! Maybe you can post some of your New Year’s Resolutions on our comments!

Good Luck!
Article posted January 5, 2011 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 166 • Return to Blog List

hi A.T my New Year's resolution is to blow dry and straighten my hair more often.
Posted January 6, 2011 at 09:59 AM by • kp

I am a third grader and I just turned nine. I live with my brother, James, who gives me nightmares, my dad, my mom, and my dog, Bear. She likes to roll on her back. Bear’s a chocolate lab and she’s so cute!! I love to go outside, so does Bear. She and I love to play fetch! I like to ride my bike around the block at my beach house with our friends we met there last summer in 2009. It’s safe there so we can ride at night and our parents stay inside and talk. Sometimes even our COUSINS come down to play the game!!! Even our friend Lauren, and her two sisters, and another girl named Naomi. Wow, ten whole people!!!!!!!! We play a nighttime game called… I don’t know. Anyway some kids chase, some kids GET chased. Once the chasers get every runner, we trade positions for round 2. It’s a little hard when we play it around the block, It takes about a half hour to finish a round. We also go to the beach every day. My favorite animal is a dog, and my favorite color is red. I love to read and draw. I sometimes go tubing in my family’s boat. That is all about me.