Copyright (c) 2014 by Willem deKluyver Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Willem deKluyver -- Blogmeister

Happy Go Lucky!

3H 2010-11

by Willem deKluyver

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year's Resolution                      

Hi! My New Year’s Resolution is to write neater because some of my writing is a little hard to read. To fix that I will practice all the letters, look at typed letters to get an idea, or write letters over and over again. That is my New Year’s Resolution and I hope I meet my goal! Maybe you can post some of your New Year’s Resolutions on our comments!

Good Luck!
Article posted January 5, 2011 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 154 • Return to Blog List

hi A.T my New Year's resolution is to blow dry and straighten my hair more often.
Posted January 6, 2011 at 09:59 AM by • kp

I am 8 and I know how to ride a bike. I go food shopping with my daddy. I like to play in my attic with my dolls. I also like to go to Phillies games with my family. I like to go to my Nana’s house to play basketball.