Copyright (c) 2014 by Katie Green Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Katie Green -- Blogmeister

KG The Super Star

3H 2010-11

by Katie Green

teacher: Sue Halbert

My School New Years Resolution

My School New Year’s Resolution is to pass my multiplication tests because I haven’t yet passed my multiplication tests but I am improving. A way I would like to accomplish this goal is to practice more at home, I will practice a row of multiplication problems every night, and go on Ms. Halbert’s e-board more often. By doing these strategies I hope I will pass these tests in no time! Do you have a New Years Resolution, if you do what is it?  

Article posted January 5, 2011 at 01:42 PM • comment (2) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

That is my New Year's Resolution too.
Posted January 15, 2011 at 08:10 AM by • RV
KG, my resolution is to get better and faster at multiplication.If you go to math fact cafe, go to 100 facts and print it.
Posted January 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM by • GK

I am a 3rd grader at Tatem School. Gymnastics is one of my part time jobs. Macaroni and cheese is my favorite food. Easter and Christmas are my favorite holidays. I have a loving little puppy. She is one of the most important things in my life.