Copyright (c) 2014 by Sebastian Guzman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sebastian Guzman -- Blogmeister

Amazing SG

3H 2010-11

by Sebastian Guzman

teacher: Sue Halbert

My school New Year’s Resolution is to pass my multiplication test. I am going to practice with flashcards. I will also do a practice test. Another way to accomplish is to go on the internet.
Article posted January 5, 2011 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 97 • Return to Blog List

Go Sebastian...I know you can do it!! Using the computer is also a good way to practice multiplication. Snowy days are good days to practice multiplication...when I am visiting we can practice together for a little bit! Keep up the good work. My new Year's resolution is to do exercise everyday...the multiplication table is exercise for your brain and that is good too!
Posted January 8, 2011 at 01:22 PM by • Eileen McAllister

I am a good soccer player and I am good at finding rocks. Insects are one of my favorite animals. I like building Legos.