Copyright (c) 2014 by Willem deKluyver Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Willem deKluyver -- Blogmeister

Happy Go Lucky!

3H 2010-11

by Willem deKluyver

teacher: Sue Halbert

My School New Year’s Resolution

My school New Year’s Resolution is to write neatly in my agenda because I do not write neatly in my agenda. One time I couldn’t even read what I wrote. Some of my strategies are to write in pencil, not marker and I need to take my time to make sure everything is in the right place. What is your New Year’s Resolution?  
Article posted January 5, 2011 at 01:42 PM • comment (3) • Reads 193 • Return to Blog List

Know what, EP? I love your glog.
Posted March 1, 2011 at 01:11 PM by • AT
I love your resolution!! I hope you get better at it!!
Posted January 25, 2011 at 05:42 PM by • JS
Good Resolution! Mine is to get better and faster at multiplication. I bet your going to reach your goal soon!
Posted January 6, 2011 at 09:53 AM by • GK

I am 8 and I know how to ride a bike. I go food shopping with my daddy. I like to play in my attic with my dolls. I also like to go to Phillies games with my family. I like to go to my Nana’s house to play basketball.