Copyright (c) 2014 by Brooke Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brooke -- Blogmeister

Brooke's Blog

1011

by Brooke

On Christmas, I was so surprised and happy that I got a Nook color and that I got more than 2 gifts. On new year's day, I went tubing in Conneticut. I went down the big hill of snow. It was so fun!
Article posted January 3, 2011 at 05:36 PM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Hi Brooke,

My name is Sarah. I live in New York. I am sure that you like that Nook Color. This year for christmas I got an Ipod touch, a Flip, and like 10 more presents! I also like tubing, but mostly I ski at Greek Peak. We got seasonal passes($250.00). For me on New years day I had fun playing Just Dance 2, Michael Jackson, Mario Kart and more games on my Wii with my cousins and sisters.

Thank You for making this post! I enjoied reading it!

Sarah K.

Sarah K.
Posted February 23, 2011 at 08:58 AM by • Sarah

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time I like to go out and play with friends and family. I have a mom, dad and a brother named Dillon. I like to play with him. We both enjoy playing the Wii together. My favorite color is blue. I love math and science. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I play 2 intruments. The piano and violin. I can speak 2 languages. Chinese and English. I love dogs. Especially the yorkys. My best friend is Grace. We like to play together. I have the coolest teachers in my school. They are going to teach me lots of 4th grade stuff. I am so exicited to learn about crayfish with my class! This halloween, I am going to be a blue witch. I hope my basket will be filled with candy! I am also going pumpkin picking. I am deciding to make my pumpkin turn into a scary jack-o-lantern. I just started Club Penguin! I love it!