Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert F -- Blogmeister

Blobs blog

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Robert F teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Do Not Start or Quit!

In health class I learned about smoking and its effects .My poster tells that if you start smoking you could die. A light could end your life means a little smoke could get you hooked, and it could kill you. Smoking usually starts in high school, because kids want to fit in. Nicotine is a drug found in cigarettes, and the drug gets you addicted, and the addiction could kill you. Cigarettes kill thousands of people each year. People who smoke have health problems that kill them. A light could end your life is true, one smoke your hooked and you could die. 

Article posted January 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles