Copyright (c) 2014 by Thomas F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Thomas F -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Thomas F

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Last week the jets played the Bears and lost 34-38. But no more than 15 minutes later got in to the playoffs because the Jaguars lost. Now the Jest are 11-5 which is a really good record. They played the Bills today and beat them badly, even with the top 2 running backs and top 2 corner backs not playing. The Jets are ready for any team in the playoffs including the patriots.
Article posted January 2, 2011 at 05:06 PM • comment (1) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

Good post but be sure to check for spelling
Posted January 7, 2011 at 12:02 PM by • MT

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS