Copyright (c) 2014 by Jessica S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jessica S -- Blogmeister

Jessica's Science Blog.-

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Jessica S teacher: Mr. Ullrich

My Favorite Part of Astronomy

We had a HUGE Astronomy unit. We learned a lot about the Sun, seasons, Moon, planets, and our universe in general. My favorite part would have to be learning about stars. I've always loved looking at stars and I've wondered about finding constellations (we didn't really talk about constellations in class though).

It was great to learn about Astronomy and I was kind of glad we did. It was hard though and I will admit it. I spent a lot of extra time studying for this topic than I have in a while. It was an overall interesting unit.

~Jess

Article posted December 26, 2010 at 01:25 PM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Heyy Jess! I think one of my favorite parts of the astronomy unit had to be stars too! I found it really interesting!
Posted January 9, 2011 at 08:47 PM by • Caitlin M
Hey Jess! I agree with you about the Astronomy unit. It was difficult in a fun sort of way but fun in a difficult sort of way! I think that others enjoyed it too and I bet Mr. Ullrich enjoyed teaching it too!
Posted December 30, 2010 at 03:13 PM by • Jason S

Hi guys. My name is Jessica. I have many hobbies and such, which you can see on my first post. I am looking forward to having a great year in Science! Locations of visitors to this page