Copyright (c) 2014 by Edith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Edith -- Blogmeister

edith talkable blog

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Edith

teacher: Mr. Feeney

I thin when Roberta gets home Ramona is going to see how does she look like her.I think this because on page 377 it says that Mrs. Quimby said that Roberta looks just like Ramona when she was a baby.For example, Ramona said that Roberta looks cross-eyed.But Ramona looked like that when she was a baby,especially all babies.Plus,if I were there then I maybe would of said the same thing.This is what I think Ramona is going to do with Roberta when she gets home.
Article posted December 23, 2010 at 08:16 AM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

yOU DID A MARVELOUS JOB. i THINK THIS BECAUSE YOU FOLLOWED ALL FIVE STEPS
Posted December 23, 2010 at 08:49 AM by • Aubhrey

my name is edith gonzalez,Iwas born July 1st.I like to eating chocalate icecream and I love to be in Mr.Feeney class.I Know I am going to have a great year with him.