Copyright (c) 2014 by GA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GA -- Blogmeister

The Ultimate

5B

by GA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

A Terrible Day

A Terrible Day

Once I was walking and I saw a frog on the pavement. I held it, but it jumped on my face. It ran and hit a wall. Then the frog went into a little house. It ran out and I found myself in trouble because I was following it and my mom was watching me.  But it was just a dream!

When I woke up I remembered the dream. Then it happened to me in real life.  It was amazing!  I held a frog. It jumped on my face, and ran into a wall. I ran around chasing it. I got in trouble with my mom for being out of her sight.  I was not happy, because I was in trouble, and my mom was very angry. She told me to go to my room for two hours. I couldn’t do anything! It was a terrible day!

Article posted December 16, 2010 at 02:47 PM • comment (3) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

You know, dreams do come true.
Posted November 24, 2011 at 06:33 AM by • RayanACS9
I like how you wrote about how you were running and talked about your dream.
Posted October 4, 2011 at 05:59 AM by • GJ
Gabe, nice story.
Posted October 4, 2011 at 05:51 AM by • JY