Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley -- Blogmeister

Rock on

Room Twelve Alumni

by Ashley

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Elf
Once a boy name Jack and his mom lived in Oregon. And one day he was sleeping. Then he heard noise. Then he got very scared. And then the elf bumped into the Christmas tree. Then the elf disappeared and told Santa what happened.

Then Santa told every elf to go fix the tree but it got worse and then no body could fix it. Then Jack went out the living room to go see who’s there. But the elves all disappeared. Then Santa got sad.

Then every elf was sent to give them another tree. Then they put it in Jack’s house. Then Jack wanted presents under the tree. But Santa even wanted the people to be proud. Jack’s mom was upset because she sawed the Christmas tree broken. Then Jack and his mom sawed the new Christmas tree in the kitchen and they were really happy and they sawed the elves. THE END
Article posted December 16, 2010 at 12:33 PM • comment (1) • Reads 106 • Return to Blog List

I'm glad they got a new Christmas tree.
Posted April 7, 2011 at 08:28 PM by • Chloe Cho