Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

Leen's Blog

5A

by LC

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Go to the Mall

When I was a baby I lived in Kuwait. One day my two sisters and I went to the mall with my mom and my nanny. I have two older sisters and I am the youngest. My sister, the one who pinches my checks, her name is Nicole.

My other sister is named Michelle.

When we were walking through the mall, suddenly, I lay down on the floor and I cried loudly. My nanny had to pick me up and go where my mom was going. I wanted to go home. Then I started to nag at my mom. I wanted to say, “Mommy I want to go home!!” but I was only a baby, so I talked baby-talk.

Then my mom said, “Ok, we will go home.”

We went home. Then I felt better. I liked to play at home with a friend and without a friend, because I can play my games all by myself.

Article posted December 15, 2010 at 03:36 AM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List