Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

Grandma-ma and I are at the witches castle and I am about to turn all the witches into mice and then Grandma-ma is going to release all the cats to eat the witches!, "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" sorry had to do my little evil mouse laugh. My tail is a lot better from my last incident but can't focus on that now. I'm sprinkling my mouse potion on the witches soup and I'm running my little legs off till no end to let Grandma-ma release the cats. I stop to watch the witches drink their soup and the witches are turning into tiny mice! "I don't think thats supposed to happen?!" said Grandma-ma. The witches were so tiny that I looked like a human to them! And I'm only a tiny mouse! I accidentally screamed because the witches were so small that I forgot that screaming was the signal to release the cats! So Granda-ma released the cats when I was the only big enough mouse for the cats to see! I was trying to run for my life, but......
Article posted December 13, 2010 at 01:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 105 • Return to Blog List

ohhhhhhh, i wonder what happens next
Posted January 3, 2011 at 02:15 PM by • amelia