Copyright (c) 2014 by Leanne Stewart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leanne Stewart -- Blogmeister

Bloomin' Blazin' Bloggers-

Year 5/6

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by Leanne Stewart

Tut Pup Math
Bitesize Math
Number time maths
Tumblebooks
Fraction Fiddle
Fraction games
More fraction games
Storybird shared stories
Flashcards
Place Value Blocks
Place Value Blocks
Problem solving strategies
Thinking problems
ICT games
Fairy tale stories
Fairytales and folklore
Grimm Brothers
Hans Christian Anderson
Geometry Games
Kids Maths Games
Maori Language Week
Double DJ survey
Gummy ind survey
HZaMB survey
Crazy kids survey
SMAM's survey
Den.Inc Survey
JRT industries survey
Multiplication Games
Facthound search
World Cup info

Busy Time!

We are in the last leg of 2010, and what a busy time it is shaping up to be.  We have baking and making, character masks to finish, personal inquiries to follow, narrative slideshows to add sound to, plays to perform, junior production to see, and an iceblock day to be able to support less fortunate families at christmas.  I have added the link to the Oxfam website so that you can all take a look at the kind of things we can support with your generosity.  This year's class are such a kind and compassionate bunch... I think our future is in great hands!  Take a look and come to school with an idea of what you think would be the most valuable gift to give - remember to think about why..

Article posted December 5, 2010 at 12:42 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Room 04 2011

Every day is an opportunity for something new and interesting.... "what more could you ask for!"