Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Andrea's blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

This is Division 3's 2010-2011 Class creed!

We are Division 3
Respondsible,creative,courteouswe strive to be.

If we're organised,if we're diligent
We earn respect and all can pay our rent,

'Cause it's up to us to make a peaceful place
Where we're confident and it's safe to make mistakes.

Fun,Freedom,Power,to be Loved-these are our needs!We know that!We're Division 3.
Article posted December 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM • comment (2) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I really except the class creed.I can really memorize the class creed.It relates to responsiblility,creativity,dilligent and etc.
Posted January 4, 2011 at 09:09 PM by • Feve
Hey Andrea, I really like what you have on your blog. So I really like the class creed too. Maybe you can tell what you think about the class creed and why you think we picked these words. So keep on working and you'll reach the top!=)
Posted December 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM by • Gurleen

I like to skateboard, and my favourite skateboarding brand is Plan b.