BJCH

It was the last minute of the game and all I was thinking was, "GOAL, GOAL, WIN!". The balls pasted to me and my hearts pounding with the adrenaline rush. Everyone is cheering, so I get nervous, of course. I pass the ball perfect pass. A player, on our team, takes the shot but the goalie saves it. The ball is out, "corner kick" says the referee. I line up with everyone else and the ball is kicked. Everyone's wild and it reminds me about apes in the jungle. The parents are the head apes. And I yell. "PASS, PASS, NOW!!!" She passes to me and everyone's silent, soI think of everything that can go wrong, typical me. 5 seconds left so I line the shot up, 2 seconds, AHHH, I shoot. GOAL! We win. The pressure all goes away. I run to my coach she says, "I wonder how you get through the day....BUT GREAT KICK! Soccer is fun, esspecially when you win and it's your goal!!

Article posted December 3, 2010 at 01:29 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List