MSSO

Personal Narrative
Twenty-eight minutes is a pretty fast 5k run, but it also takes a lot of energy and strength, that's why I was very happy when I finished. As I was starting to go down Pit lane my pace decreased vividly so I could make a sprinting comeback at the end. I was beginning to smell the smell of pine. The run was a comforting, and short run but when you started getting towards the end you got antsy. I finished Pit lane, ran up the steep hill and started rounding the circle. As I was closing the last turn I started sprinting, I couldn't control myself. Before I knew it I was across the finish line with a time of 27 minutes and 57 seconds. As you can see running is a hard but good skill and it's a great ability though and that's why I love to do it!

Article posted December 3, 2010 at 01:16 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List