KJSH-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

A situation 'believing is seeing' is that when you admire someone, like a famous person or maby just a person, you dont see any other perspective, or opinion but yours: "That person is amazing!" (example). When people tell you otherwise you defend your opinion because you support that person and really believe they`re a good human being.

Beliving in something can give you inspiration for things you cant even imagine. It opens your eyes to a completely different world that has so many opertunities. One huge benifit to believing in something is that you can see it mentally. You think of it everyday,and you can see it no matter if you`ve seen it for real or not, you know what it looks like so you can see it. When you do believe in somethinglike this, you cant imigine it anyother way.
Article posted December 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM • comment • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List