RJRE

Germans vs Romans 05/03/12
My Trip 03/22/12
CuraƧao 03/13/12
Aruba 03/12/12
At Sea 03/11/12
Half Moon Caye 03/10/12
Weather in Florida 03/09/12
My Prezi 11/29/11
Art 11/22/11
Voicetread 10/12/11
My Eye 09/12/11
Quiz 09/09/11
Welcome To 7th Grade 09/07/11

Christmas is such a great holiday. On of my favorites. My family has a special tradition that we do every year. When we wake up we have to wait for every single person to be awake. It is painful sometimes I have to wait for a hole 30 minutes which I think is painful. Then when every one is awake we go down stairs. When we go down stairs there is a string attached to our stockings that goes all around our house with presents that are unwrapped. After we go get our stuff out of our stockings we will open my mom and dads presents. When we are about half way through opening we will go and eat breakfast, then go open the rest of our presents. We enjoy the day with our family and then later that night we go to my grandparents house with my cousin and open their presents. That is a brief story of my Christmas day!

Article posted December 3, 2010 at 08:04 AM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List