Copyright (c) 2014 by Avneet Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Avneet -- Blogmeister

Avneet The Great!

1011

by Avneet

Mr.D chose my blog assignment this week!

When I grow up would like to become an artist,teacher or a photographer. The reason I want to be an artist is that I love painting & drawing. The reason I want to be a teacher is because when I see my teachers, I can tell they love their job. I want be a photographer is because I enjoy taking lots of pictures and videos. My backup job is an artist. Remeber who my role model is?

Bye!

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 05:52 PM • comment (5) • Reads 152 • Return to Blog List

I would also like to be a pediatrician. (kid's doctor)
Posted April 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM by • Avneet
Posted April 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM by • Avneet
Hey Avneet your blog is super cool I love it, make sure to keep your blog as cool as always
Posted January 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM by • Harnoor
Who is your role model? And why is he or she your role model. My role model is my mom because my mom does lots of things as her doing her job and coming home and feeding us.
Posted December 16, 2010 at 09:22 AM by • peytunia
Hey Avneet! You're right! I adore dogs! They're fun. I think you are great artist! I think that would be a great job for you!
Posted December 12, 2010 at 01:06 PM by • Elaine

I am in the 4th grade.In my spare time I watch tv or ride my bike.My most favorite colors are purple and blue.My favorite subjects in school are science and math.My dream is to become an artist that has lots of paintings in museum. I have one big sister. I wish I had a pet. I've always wondered what The Eiffel Tower looked like up close. I've never been to France. = D