Copyright (c) 2014 by GC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GC -- Blogmeister

HI

5B

by GC

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

If OnlyThey Could Speak

You, human, you cut me off, use me to keep yourself hot, and even worse children stabbing me and pulling my arms out of my body. People writing their names on me or drawing on me, or even chopping me of leaving part of my body on the floor. Using me to make yourself comfortable by making chairs tables, beds, etc…Out of me and then animals come and start using me as a wash room, using me to make paper. Why oh do you use me to make all this when I can provide you with some things no one can provide you with and these some things are: oxygen ,which keeps you alive, I take carbon dioxide because it’s bad for you, and I give you lots and lots of fruits.

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM • comment (1) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

WOW! At the beginning I was stumped! I had no idea what this could be! But when you mentioned the paper and fruit I figured it HAD to be a tree. Well done!
Posted February 25, 2011 at 07:01 AM by • SG