Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by D

teacher: Derek Milloy

Pajama day 12/13/11
I can't write a poem 05/05/11
Responsibility 05/03/11
Justin Bieber 04/27/11
04/13/11
Where Is Port Hardy? 04/06/11
Friends 02/12/11
Basketball 01/25/11
S.S 01/11/11
Basket ball 01/11/11

On November 19th we had vow of silence.We did it for childern all arount the country kids dos not have the rights to talk.So we were not aloud to talk,e-maling,texting,instant messaging,facebooking,social networking,tweeting,passing notes. So i did not do any of it well we dont need to do it but in my heart I should.There kids in my school and my self put type on our mouth that said i am silencet or vow of silencet. Well that is all for me please leve a comment thank you have a great day.
Article posted December 1, 2010 at 12:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 921 • Return to Blog List

that is really cool!! We didn't have a Vow of Silence!!!It sounds fun, but how are you supposed to learn anything???Comment back! Tootles! :)
Posted March 7, 2011 at 08:50 AM by • sparkles