Copyright (c) 2014 by JA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JA -- Blogmeister

5C

by JA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Miss Jeanette Karam:
I learned a lot from Miss Jeanette Karam like what food is good for you and what’s bad like vegetables, meat, milk, fruits, very, very, little quantity of butter. I learned that when you bake or fry fruits the fiber and vitamins will get lost but when you steam them lots of the fiber and vitamins. And omega 3 contains HDL which goes into the arteries and takes away LDL and stores it in the liver and it gets rid of it.

Dr. Antoine Abchee:
I learned a lot from Dr. Antoine Abchee like that your arteries are white and what happens when you smoke, and when you smoke how does it affect your heart and I asked him , “In 5B when they dissected the heart there tar on the lungs ,how come?”And he said,”Maybe he lived in a smoky environment.”I also learned that blood fat runs through blood.

Article posted November 30, 2010 at 01:57 AM • comment • Reads 167 • Return to Blog List