Copyright (c) 2014 by Terry Smith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Mr. Smith's Blogging Community

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Terry Smith

The Monster project has been tracked down by the Joliet newspaper. You can follow the link to read what we were doing at St. Raymond's Elementary School with kids and future teachers from the University of Saint Francis.

Click Here to go to the story.

Article posted November 29, 2010 at 02:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 429 • Return to Blog List

Dear Mr. Smith,
We are going to give our monster to the town's New year tree!
We said Good bye to our monster. My students want to write some words about the project.

Hi, I'm Vica. I like the Monster project.
Hi, I'm Dasha. I like taking photos with monster.
Hi, I'm Alina. I like making the monster.
I'm Tanya. My left ear was super!

I'm Denis. I made MP player.It was fantastic!
I'm Veronica.I made the right eye and tongue. We had a lot of jokes while making a monster.
I'm Liza. I like catching flies at school.
I'm Valeria. I made the body.I filled it with newspapers.

Merry Christmas!Happy holidays!
+++++++++
Dear Students - thank you so much for this holiday Monster message! My students always have fun making the monsters, just as you described. We did not have anyone who enjoyed catching flies, so that is something new to the project!! So your monster will be placed on the town's special New Year's tree? Please take a photo and send to me, ok? Bye for now -- Mr. Smith
Posted December 17, 2010 at 02:25 AM by • Ms.Tarasevich

My Last Class

From NPR: Letters to President Obama from students in the 4th, 5th and 6th grades at Eagle's Nest Intermediate School on the Navajo Nation reservation in Tuba City, Arizona.

Special Links
Taiwan Food Project
Air Guitar

Our Podomatic Page