Copyright (c) 2014 by JK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JK -- Blogmeister

Chelsea

by JK teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

On the 18 of October, 9 days before my birthday, my mum, my brother, my sister and I leaped into the car. We had no idea of where we were going but I knew this had something to do with my birthday. Crunch! The car was going over a dirt path whitch led to the dog shelter. We're going were to get a dog, we're going to get a dog, I chanted in my head. And the next thing I knew a small, black, shy looking dog was on my knee. ''Lets call him Echo'' my mum suggested a triumpiant tint in her voice,''but why Echo''  I protested,''Why not'' ''TRUFFLE'' my brother yelled,''Truffle it is then'' said my mum. ''Yap yap'' yapped truffle he had just finished the worming tablet he had eaten off my knee. Plop. Truffle had just flopped onto the bed we had given him, like he knew it was just for him. And that's the story of when we got Truffle. 

Article posted November 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM • comment (3) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

I like your story called When We Went to Get to Our Dog.
Posted November 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM by • SM
I like your blog.
Posted October 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM by • KD
What kind of puppy do you have? :)
Posted October 4, 2011 at 04:51 AM by • JB

I'm an English boy with long hair. I am the biggest Chelsea fan on Earth. I love to play football and play in goal. Petr Cech is my hero along with David Seaman. I own a dog called Truffle and he is a mutt. I am in 5 Grade.