Copyright (c) 2014 by Manan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Manan -- Blogmeister

Super Manan

1011

by Manan

Save The Earth

What do you think of when you hear the word environment? What are ideas to save the Earth?                                                                                                                                                           

What do you do to save the Earth at your house? Do you know how to get rid of fossil fuels and non-renewable resources?                                                                   

I think that the class will like this question because the kids need to learn about the environment.        

I choose this question because its our Earth and we have to take care of it.                                                                         

Article posted November 25, 2010 at 09:27 PM • comment (1) • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

Manan!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! That is awesome! My mom loved it too! :O
Posted November 29, 2010 at 07:21 AM by • Emma

I am a kind, happy and a very smart boy.I like the amazing dolphins. I like to read books for my free time. My hobbies are making paper air planes & legos. My best sports are tennis,and swimming. I hope to be in the US Open one day! My dream is to be a doctor!