Fyfe/Fifi-

We may even be negative as it is better, be really careful about it., loans online, drias,

by teacher: Ktwsbxpt

Eastern Zone Athletics.

Today we did the eastern zone Athletics. It was really fun. I came 2nd in all my sprints (80m & 100m)and came 3rd in the long distance (400m) a quarter of the way I couldn't feel my legs cause I had to do it twice once for the heat and once for the final.I came 2nd in long jump and 2nd in hurdles by a millimetre. For the Flying Squad relays Puahue came 1st and Puahue has came 1st ever since I started and I've always been in the Flying Squad.

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 07:45 PM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Wow Fyfe, you did really well and you were very quick to write an article. Congratulations on your successes at the sports. It is much harder to get placings at the Eastern Zone sports because so many children are competing. It was a hot day but you put in a fantastic effort all day. It was very exciting to watch Puahue win the Flying Squad.
Posted November 23, 2010 at 10:01 PM by • Miss Knight

In my family I have 2 bothers (brothers) and my Mum and Dad I love violet, chocolate, my friends,my family and....BOOKS!!!!!