Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma -- Blogmeister

Emma's peace place-

by Emma teacher: Adam Dugger

If I could make up a fun blog assignment it would be "Write about your favorite vacation.  Include details like where you went, who you were with, and what you did.  You can write more if you want to."  I think it would be fun for everyone to see what we have in common or get ideas about where they would like to go from other people's blog entries.

I am in 4'th grade. I have a twin. I love to draw, paint, and sketch. I want to be an artist when I grow up. I love to sing and dance and act. I also love to dig, go on roller coasters, and climb trees. I like to dive off the diving board but sometimes I get water in my nose. My favorite color is light blue but it changes a lot. I love science and chicken parmigiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My dad is a great tennis player and a good swimmer.