Copyright (c) 2014 by NA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NA -- Blogmeister

THE COOK

5C

by NA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

The Visitors

The Visitors

Miss Jeanette Karam taught us about what is healthy and what is not healthy to eat. She talked about what grains, fruits, vegetables and oils might do to your heart and to your body .She told us that fruits and vegetables are good for you, but if you eat too much you will have a stomach ache. It is also bad to eat too much grains and oils.

Dr.Antoine Abchee told us what is good for your heart and what is not healthy for your heart. He told us that 15 cigarettes are the same as a cigar and 20 cigarettes are as big as a Hubble bubble.  He also told us if there are 1,000 people that smoke and another 1,000 that don’t smoke the people that smoke will get sicker. 

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 01:24 AM • comment • Reads 136 • Return to Blog List