Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J teacher: Derek Milloy

Last Friday was the Vow of Silence(November 19,2010)and for the rest of the day we had to be silent.SSSHHHH=http://The day before the Vow Silence,our teacher Mr.Miloy told us the plan for the Vow of Silence.Well,the plan was kind of like any usally school day BUT,we had to be very silence. I guess your thinking,"What is the Vow of Silence?".I can tell you what the Vow of Silence means.It means were being silent for the children who don't have their rights being held up.I think about the Vow of Silence is very resonable because if I were a child who didn't have their rights held up, I would be silent for the rest of my life.I mean I would feel so ashamed of my self because my rights arn't being held up.So I was silent for most of the day except for recess and lunch.I would like to help children in need so I decided to be silent.If you were silent every hour you can donate $1.Or you could write the pledge.It's not just our school whos doing the Vow of Silence,people around world do it.Bye, thx for reading my article. I hope you injoyed it. BYE!!
Article posted November 22, 2010 at 01:35 PM • comment (2) • Reads 198 • Return to Blog List

Wow Feve it was really good wasnt it hard to stay quiet for the whole day it was for me even though I was only there for a little bit
Posted December 1, 2010 at 09:27 PM by • Serena
hi! nice job.. i really like it what you did it.. i can read it properly.. bye!
Posted November 25, 2010 at 04:50 PM by • Marika