Copyright (c) 2014 by Elias Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elias -- Blogmeister

Elias's World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Elias

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once there was a little baby turkey that was always very hungry. His name was Feathery, and like all turkeys he dreaded Thanksgiving. He was so scared about Thanksgiving, that he asked all his turkey family and all his turkey friends to all come to his parents’ house.

They made a plan to attack one house at a time. So they attacked their first house. Armed with sticks they jumped into their turkey tank 2000’s and launched their mini marshmallows at everyone they saw (except their own fellow turkeys). They destroyed everything and everyone in their path. The general turkey was Feathery.

So they went conquering the whole neighborhood. Soon they would rule the whole neighborhood. Feathery wasn’t worried about a thing, he was so happy he ESCAPED THANKSGIVING.

The end

By Elias
Article posted November 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 147 • Return to Blog List

Hi Elias this is Lola. That was a very interesting story.
Posted June 3, 2011 at 04:40 PM by • Lola