Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob -- Blogmeister

2nd period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Jacob

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

PC-RSG 10/24/11
First and Last Hunting Trip 10/24/11
*Bullying* 03/10/11
*About the book* 03/03/11
As you begin 02/24/11
E journal 02/17/11
growth 11/18/10

growth
Yes, I agree with him because if you want to be a good writer, you can't worry what other people might think of your work,because if you are worried that expressing your ideas and feelings might embarrass you, then the story might be bland and maybe even boring,. On the other hand if you are willing to risk it all your story will definitely be exciting and interesting.
Article posted November 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 32 • Return to Blog List

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

CAREER FOR GOOGLE DOCS JOURNAL
i have finished my (K and w) and my career study
Posted February 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM by • jacob B.