Copyright (c) 2014 by Sahil R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sahil R -- Blogmeister

Science Joke of the Week!!!

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Sahil R

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Article Scavenger Hunt!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20101116/sc_space/lookingforearthlikealienplanetsfocusontheblueones

Questions:

1) Why do scientist want to find a "blue" planet instead of another colored planet? Does this mean anything?

2) Do you think that if we find a blue planet, it will be similar to Earth? Explain why or why not.

3) What do you think we would do if we found a planet that was blue, but was inhabited by aliens?

Top ways to get thrown out of chemistry lab 3. Mutter repeatedly, "Not again... not again... not again." 2. When it's very quiet, suddenly cry out, "My eyes!" 1. Deny the existence of chemicals.