Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia Osteen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia Osteen -- Blogmeister

Connections

Pre-Language/Western Civ (Sp/Fr)

by Julia Osteen

GACS Home
Studywiz Class

What a strange title for a book, 6-321. This title led me to believe the book would be about some futuristic adventure. By contrast, the book is set during the 1960's when John F. Kennedy was president. It is about a boy, Marc, and the things that happen to him during his 6th grade year at school. This 6th grade class is the highest grade in the elementary school instead of part of a Jr. High or Middle School. The teacher, Mr. Vigoritti, has a reputation of being really strict and mean. This makes Marc nervous about being in his class. Later on, Marc would realize that having Mr. Vigoritti for a teacher was one of the best things that had happened to him. A lot goes on in this book, boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, fights and meeting Mickey Mantle! I think this is a book that both boys and girls will like. Check it out! You can read a review of the book here: [LINK]

6th period Spring 2013
7th period Spring 2013

Julia Osteen is a JH teacher at Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, GA. This is her 25th year teaching. She also supports teachers in grades K-12 with technology integration.

Subscribe in a reader
unique visitor counter Locations of visitors to this page

To subscribe to the rss feed: Right click on the icon below, select "copy shortcut", and paste that into your rss aggregator, like Bloglines or My Yahoo! Or, if you have a Bloglines account, simply click the "Bloglines" button below.