Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Cunliffe Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma Cunliffe -- Blogmeister

-

RockYou FXText

Welcome to Room 12's awesome blog. Have a look here throughout the year to see what we've been up to!

by Emma Cunliffe

Delicious
Lynmore School Website
Rellco Wiki
Into the Book
NZ Maths student website links
Room 1's Blog
Time activities

WOW! What an awesome time we had with Room 2 at Lake Whakamaru Christian Camp for three days and two nights! The children participated in all sorts of amazing activities; from kayaking to Flying Fox and everything inbetween. Have a look at some of the photo slideshows they have created on their individual pages. (Click on their names on the right hand side of this page). Enjoy!

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 05:54 PM • comment (1) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

Hi, mrs c
had fun in class with you
merry x-mas & a happy new year.
Posted December 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM by • amber

2010
2011

Well, I'm in my 7th(!) year of teaching now. I have taught in the Bay of Plenty, as well as a number of fantastic schools in England. A new year at Lynmore Primary School (Rotorua, New Zealand) has seen me change into a Year 3 class this year.