Conditions of Use
In 4A, people are writing about Middle Eastern Countries. These are five words about Turkey:
1. Turkey is located in the Middle East
2. The capital of Turkey is called Ankara
3. Turkey is a mountainous country
4. Turkey is bordered by Syria, Iraq, Iran, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, The Black Sea, and The Mediterranean Sea.
5. Turkey is in two continents, in Asia, and in Europe.
Article posted November 11, 2010 at 03:34 AM •
comment (4) • Reads 637
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
I was in Turkey one time. I found it to be a fantastically interesting country. I like reading your five facts.
I also think your avatar is cool.
Comment Posted on December 8, 2010 at 02:55 AM by
MA in 4D
I am also working on Turkey and I learned a lot from you.
Comment Posted on November 29, 2010 at 03:58 AM by
In my last class, someone argued with your information. This person thought that Istanbul was the capital of Turkey. So, we went to Wikipedia and checked it out. It turns out that Ankara is the capital, but that Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey.
Comment Posted on November 29, 2010 at 03:32 AM by
Nice blog name.
I didn't now that Turkey was a mountainous country.
Comment Posted on November 29, 2010 at 12:29 AM by
About the Blogger
Hello. My name is Roque. I'm 11 years old. I'm from Philippines. My hobbies are basketball, swimming and surfing the net. Bye. BAZINGA!!
Latest 10 Comments: