Copyright (c) 2014 by KB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KB -- Blogmeister

5C

by KB

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

5c visitors

On Thursday we had two visitors Miss Jeanette Karam and DR.Antoine Abchee MISS Jeanette is a dietitian and Dr.Abchee is a cardiologist. In the morning when Miss Jeanette was there I learned a lot like if you eat a lot of sugar free gum it affects or causes liver problems or kidney problems because of the sweetener inside which is artificial sugar. We also learned about the fibers that come from fruits and that the fibers have anti oxidants that help to burn the cholesterol in the arteries and she handed us a food premed so it can help us with are food diet. I think it will really help me for now and later on in my life. Later on in the day the cardiologist arrived and he talked about how smoking affects your cardiovascular system and respiratory system and about how heart failure happens or when the ventricles all work at the same time and they all get mixed up because of an electric signal sent by your brain. And it was a great experience.

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 01:52 AM • comment (2) • Reads 119 • Return to Blog List

man your avatar rocks
Posted November 23, 2010 at 01:05 AM by • JH
I really like your article about the heart.It is awesome !!!!!!!!
Posted November 23, 2010 at 01:04 AM by • ZB