WJMA

Flag 06/16/11
Wordle 06/14/11
valintine 02/11/11
school 02/08/11
Hiding In The Art Room 01/11/11
comet venn 12/08/10
Living in Space 11/09/10
Moon Rocks! 10/29/10
Moon Rock Voicethread 10/29/10
My Space Adddress 09/21/10

Living in Space
Live in space can be very interesting. The astronauts do about the same as us, but in different ways, It’s pretty cool. I am going to tell you about space hygiene, food in space, and living space.

The first thing I will tell you about is space hygiene. Space hygiene is about the same as on earth but a little different. Like some people
shave, wash their teeth, and take showers. I space they do that to, but much differently. To take a shower you spray yourself with water and the suck all the water up with a vacuum before it floats away,
because there is no gravity.

The second thing I am going to tell you about is food. Food in space is not much different then earth, well it used to be very different but not any more now eating in space is about the same they can
microwave food Its like eating and home, but with out any gravity. Before that we used to eat food out of toothpaste containers cause we did not know much about space. We used to put food and put it in a
toothpaste tube, doesn’t that sound gross but that is what they did.

The third thing you should know about living space is the
living space. You and me have houses with different rooms, right? The people living in space have a small living space. They do everything in that room workout, sleep, brush teeth, shower, eat. I would rather have many rooms than one small room . This room is were they do experiments. They also working around the ship so they are no trapped in that one space the whole time they are there.

Thank you for reading my 5 paragraphs about living in space. Hope you enjoyed hearing how astronauts live in space. Did you think
this was fascinating please tell me so. Thank you again!
Article posted November 9, 2010 at 08:43 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I thought things in space were much different. It sounds like they are only slightly different than things here on Earth.
Posted February 15, 2011 at 05:51 PM by • Sue