Copyright (c) 2014 by LRRH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LRRH -- Blogmeister

LRRH

Class of 2012-2013

by LRRH

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Living in space is a little like living on earth but you are floating in the air. The space living quarters are like waking up and every morning you have to exercise,sleep and eat and go to the bathroom. But for half of the time you don't sleep because you have to be awake to work.

Now Space Food, there are lots of space food that they have there is like shrimp,stake,oranges,mac and cheese,pears,strawberry drinks,tea with sugar but they don't have water! I would bring water. But a another thing that they have is tea with sugar I could serve with that.

They also have to work in space. They have to work in space because your bones get really week from floating in the air that you don't have to use your legs to walk and then your bones will be week and that is not good for you when you get back to earth then you can get really week and you will have to be in a weal chair. From not exercising in space.

Now we are at Hygiene. When they are taking a shower they have to be strapped to the wall so that way they won't be floating in the air. When they are brushing there teeth they have to be strapped to the floor to and when you are going to the bathroom.

When you are sleeping you have to be strapped to the bed so that way you won't be floating in the air but also your hands will be floating in the air from the no gravity so you will be asleep and then you will awake up and your hands will be floating in the air.

They also have big and puffy white suits that are really heavy suits but they aren't that heavy in space because there is no gravity.

So if you ever want to go up in space you need to get a good night sleep and work out a lot so that way you are ready for space and the travel.

From
NRRI

Article posted November 9, 2010 at 08:43 AM • comment • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List