Copyright (c) 2014 by Carly Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carly -- Blogmeister

Carly's Rockin' Awesome Blog

1011

by Carly

I look up to my dad because he would never ever give up! For an example when I rode with out training wheels I would fall and he would say " It's okay let's try it again".I can be like him by not giving it up and trying over and over again, because when I did ride my bike without training wheels he said "okay keep practicing and so I did.

Article posted November 8, 2010 at 03:21 PM • comment (3) • Reads 406 • Return to Blog List

cool thats nice. if i was ur dad i would be PROUD!
Posted April 1, 2011 at 04:39 PM by • JESSICA
I like the advice your dad gave you. He sounds like my dad because my dad encourages me to try things. From, Emma ; )
Posted November 9, 2010 at 07:05 PM by • Emma
Carly, this is a wonderful entry! I'm sure your dad is so proud for this honor! Never stop trying. You are so lucky to have a great dad.
Posted November 9, 2010 at 07:01 AM by • Mr. D

I'm an awesome fourth grader. My favorite food is tacos. I love to have sleepovers with my friends and cousins. When I'm bored I like to draw. I love to watch Fat Albert. My favorite color is blue and neon colors. I like to goof around with my sisters. Also I lile to goof around with Ms Thomas, but when I need someone to make me laugh I know I can go to her and Mr.D. Sometimes I feel like my fourth grade teachers are like brothers and sisters to me. Mr.D and Ms.Thomas if your reading this I meant that in a good way! I love to do math with Mr.D=]