Copyright (c) 2014 by soccer6 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
soccer6 -- Blogmeister

2010 - 2011

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by soccer6

teacher: Dean Meyer

Past or Future
One day this weird looking guy came over to me and told me to press past or future. I decided I would press past because i’ve always wanted to see a dinosaur. So I put my hand on the button and pressed it. A loud noise poluted the air with a crash. All I saw was darkness covering the bright blue sky like a blanket. Then I heard bzzzzzzziew. Then, I heard a loud roar, it was a dinosaur! I couldn’t believe my eyes, I thought the guy was tricking me, but he wasn’t. Suddenly, I heard a loud thump, it was the dinosaur right in front of me! It nearly trampled me, I thought I might have to finally use my pepper spray, but it didn’t trample me it sort of doged me. Then, in the blink of an eye I was walking in the street again.