Instructions for putting an image on your Blog's Control Panel:
- First, you need to create an avatar (see my list of avatar websites) or take a picture of yourself or use a picture of yourself. (Only upload a photo of yourself if you have permission to publish your photos online. Ask you parents if you don't remember what they circled on your Informed Consent Agreement.)
- Use PicGhost or Picnik to resize your image (thumbnail size might work but avatar size is the best).
- Picnik might be easier than PicGhost so try that one first. If you use PicGhost then go on the next step otherwise go to Step 10.
- PicGhost requires that you have an account to download your resized image. If you can't do that, then keep going...
- Take a screen shot of your image (Shift, Apple - or Command - 4). Your image will be a .png file on your desktop.
- Use Online-Convert to turn your .png file into a .gif file that will work on y