Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

Instructions for putting an image on your Blog's Control Panel:

1. First, you need to create an avatar (see my list of avatar websites) or take a picture of yourself or use a picture of yourself. (Only upload a photo of yourself if you have permission to publish your photos online. Ask you parents if you don't remember what they circled on your Informed Consent Agreement.)

2. Use PicGhost or Picnik to resize your image (thumbnail size might work but avatar size is the best).

3. Picnik might be easier than PicGhost so try that one first. If you use PicGhost then go on the next step otherwise go to Step 10.

4. PicGhost  requires that you have an account to download your resized image. If you can't do that, then keep going...

5. Take a screen shot of your image (Shift, Apple - or Command - 4). Your image will be a .png file on your desktop.

6. Use Online-Convert to turn your .png file into a .gif file that will work on your ClassBlogmeister blog.

7. From the Image Converter section choose Convert to GIF from the drop down menu.

8. Click on Browse to choose your image from the desktop (or where ever your file is - documents on PC's most likely).

9. Then click on the Convert File button to start the conversion.

10. Download the new file and upload that .gif file from the Control Panel of your blog!

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 05:59 PM • comment (7) • Reads 88 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez